traditional dining question

cruisechickee

For those of you who requested Traditional dining when you booked - did you get it, or were you waitlisted? Booked thru TA (internet) several months ago and requested Traditional dining. Have only just learned thru going on princess.com that I am waitlisted. TA did not inform me of this. I have asked them but they say their computer is often down, and cannot give me details. :confused:

I am a first time cruiser so I don't know how things work. Would appreciate any of your comments, thanks.

I wouldnt worry..we have never waited more than 5 - 10 minutes for a table on Princess cruises..

We actually prefer to leave dining open in case we come back later some days from shore excursions,or want to rest before dinner..then there is no panic to shower and change for dinner etc..:)

I wouldnt worry..we have never waited more than 5 - 10 minutes for a table on Princess cruises..

We actually prefer to leave dining open in case we come back later some days from shore excursions,or want to rest before dinner..then there is no panic to shower and change for dinner etc..:)

Thanks, I know I shouldn't worry. Just because i'm a first timer I think.

For those of you who requested Traditional dining when you booked - did you get it, or were you waitlisted? Booked thru TA (internet) several months ago and requested Traditional dining. Have only just learned thru going on princess.com that I am waitlisted. TA did not inform me of this. I have asked them but they say their computer is often down, and cannot give me details. :confused:

I am a first time cruiser so I don't know how things work. Would appreciate any of your comments, thanks.

Hi GB we are on the same cruise as you and when i made the final payment about 2 weeks ago i asked TA to request traditional dining ,2nd sitting, the next time i checked my personalizer 5 days later it had been confirmed.my TA is a internet one but is also based in Bris. so i delt with them in person

I agree do not worry about it yet. This cruise we have been confirmed for 2nd seating which is what we requested, but our last cruise we were waitlisted like you are. They are usually abel to get you in and approx. 60 days before I would check again. If they are not able to do this before your cruise you can also go directly to the Dining room and attempt to change your dining in person the day you sail. Hope this helps. Pat

Archived