A Word of Thanks to Our Resident Hawaiians

MidtheNight

You folks combined have posted nothing but totally EXCELLENT information. Every question (even if asked 20 times) is answered with a good natured helpful sweetness.

Thank you...Thank You....Thank YOU! You've made planning our trip much easier and you guys deserve accolades up the ying yang...At least that's my opinion.

Thanks again.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;5;29;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000

Sailin' on the Wind 5/29/04

I wholeheartedly agree and would like to thank you all as well. You have supplied us with a wealth of information. We will be doing a land/sea trip in August. Can't wait. Thanks again!!!!

Maryann

We too would like to add our thanks. We are just in the process of gathering information for our cruise on the Serenade 9/26/04. We have just found this area of CC and the info so far has provided great insight.

Thanks agian,

Bruce

Count me in on a big Mahalo! We leave for Hawaii in 9 days and have gotten such valuable information from this board I'm cool, calm and know we will have a great time and see all the sights that we think are important to us.

Mahalo, Spleen, SweetEmi, SueBee and HawaiiDeb!

7 previous cruises, Hawaii on Legend scheduled May 2004, and Enchantment Oct 2004

You have provided such a wonderful service to all of us planning a trip to the beautiful Hawaiian Islands. We could have done it without you but it wouldn't be nearly as wonderful. I am sorry for the poor guys that don't find cruise critic and get such special information and help. Hip Hip Hooray for our wonderful friends from Hawaii.

Can't wait till 5/19/04 on the Wind

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;05;19;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000

You all are soooo sweet! It has been my pleasure. Having to answer your questions has made me stop and think about some things and that has been a good thing. Sometimes one gets so busy just surviving, we forget to look around and see things from other's eyes.

This board and website was a big help before my last cruise and I'm sure will be again before my next ones, so I'm glad I can help in return.

Aloha!

Emi

NCL Star-08/31/03 in Hawaii!

NCL Star-11/13/04 to Mexico!

Alaska summer 2005!

Dearest three islandteers,

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Mahalo!!

BAMnJAM

Carnival Imagingation '96

RCC Majesty '98

Sun Princess '00

NCL Star '04

Cruisin's not just an adventure, it's an Attitude!!

Proud member (x2) of the PPS - yeah!!

We still have a year to go before we get set to go on our cruise of the Hawaiian Islands. Even now I'm busy reading all the different posts that answer questions about different hotels and what is worth seeing and what's worth skipping.

The nice thing is that each and every question is answered in a polite and respectful manner. Not once have I noticed a reply that could somehow be construed as a "flaming" remark.

As our date approaches I will not only read the comments but make copies. It's so easy to forget advice given from one day to the next.

Thank you to our Hawaiian friends who come here to CruiseCritic and give of their time to help make our trip to the beautiful islands a trip to remember icon_smile.gif

herb

T.S. Bremen '67

M.S. Europa '67

Carnival Mardi Gras '80

NCL S.S. Norway '81 (honeymoon)

RCCL Majesty of the Seas '95

Carnival Fascination '99

Celebrity Zenith '00

Carnival Victory '01

NCL Norwegian Sea '02

RCI Voyager of the Seas '03

Looking forward to:

NCL Pride of ????? ~ Summer '05 ~ Hawaiian Islands~Aloha

Hula7.gifPalms_in_the_sun.gif

WOW, bug_dan, nice post!!

Aloha, amen!!

BAMnJAM

Carnival Imagingation '96

RCC Majesty '98

Sun Princess '00

NCL Star '04

Cruisin's not just an adventure, it's an Attitude!!

Proud member (x2) of the PPS - yeah!!

HERE HERE!!! CHEERS CHEERS!!

It is amazing to me how a little help, information and kindness can go such a long way in peoples lives. These boards really provide us an opportunity to share in peoples lives and help them to enhance their vacation experiences which we all work so hard to afford. The advice, and friendship that we share truly enriches the experience and the anticipation of it all.

I hope that I can reciprocate in kind when I return from our first trip to the islands.

Dan what a lovely post!

Mahalo, Marilyn icon_cool.gif

Pride of Aloha 6/20/2004

flahatch.gif

Well, I am hardly a true local...I am a Bostonian by birth and heart....but its nice to see that so many people appreciate our efforts to make a visit here a little smoother!

Thank you for this discussion topic!

Mahalo

NCL Star 1/04

What's Next? Alaska 2005 - Ask me about an official CC group!

Archived