Searching for port buddies for new cruisers!

ExcitedJackieJ

Me and some of my friends are going on our first cruise and I was hoping to get some good advice. We are all tight on money but want to get the most out of our trip. We are sailing with Carnival on the Valor on June 8th 2008. We are hitting the following ports: Belize, Roatan Islands, Cozumel, and Caymen Islands. If anyone will be on this cruise and have been to these ports before maybe we can chat, and anyone who has good ideas for our small budgets please post a response. Thanks!!! :D

Me and some of my friends are going on our first cruise and I was hoping to get some good advice. We are all tight on money but want to get the most out of our trip. We are sailing with Carnival on the Valor on June 8th 2008. We are hitting the following ports: Belize, Roatan Islands, Cozumel, and Caymen Islands. If anyone will be on this cruise and have been to these ports before maybe we can chat, and anyone who has good ideas for our small budgets please post a response. Thanks!!! :D

Go here to chat with your cruise mates.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=602119

Belize... went cave tubing....awesome... booked on my own I think it was somewhere around $30 or $40 per person

Grand Cayman went on a ship tour that included a trip to Hell, Turtle Farm and Stringray City.... awesome around $50 per person.... make sure to do the Stingray City... a big highlight of the whole cruise

Cozumel... been there 3 times... two times just walked around downtown and port... the last time there we Swim with Dolphins at Chanakkabb (sp)... awesome.... booked on my own $100 per person... was able to hang out at the park the rest of the day...

Archived