Suggestions for a young couple?

broadwayshopaholic

I am going with a group of family members that range from 18-65 years old. We are hiring a tour compnay privately and going to sapphire beach for a few hours to snorkle and hang on the beach, a few miles away is another beach we want to check out secret harbor, lunch somewhere (not sure of where yet) a few scenic photo stops ( high up on a mountain with views of harbor and our ship) and finally shopping at charlotte amelia. The cost quoted is 320.00 for 8 of us (40.00 each) we figured with the costs of cabs to and from a few locations, this was more economical and better to suit our personal desires for the day.

Sapphire Beach is a good choice, nice beach and they have kayaks, paddle boats, jet skis, parasailing if you are interested. You do a tour plus Sapphire Beach. Or beach hop and pick another beach that is close to Sapphire so do two beaches. You could head downtown for some shopping and historical sites and then to Sapphire. Could do Sapphire and Paradise Point for view, short hike, drinks, a few shops there too.

--Islander

broadwayshopaholic, DD and her BF are 25 and 27. They have picked Sapphire Beach by taxi and the Atlantis Submarine. We may all try to squeeze in the Paradise Point tram too. St Thomas promises to be a busy day. :eek:

Just wanted to tell you what DD has picked since she is close to your age. Have fun! :)

broadwayshopaholic, DD and her BF are 25 and 27. They have picked Sapphire Beach by taxi and the Atlantis Submarine. We may all try to squeeze in the Paradise Point tram too. St Thomas promises to be a busy day. :eek:

Just wanted to tell you what DD has picked since she is close to your age. Have fun! :)

You can tell I'm new at this, because I always get confused by things like DD and DW and stuff! ...I think I understand the second letter is daughter, or wife, or whatever have you. But what does the first 'D' stand for?

What is the paradise point tram? That sounds really interesting.

Sorry, my dear daughter and her boyfriend! :D

The Paradise Point tram starts right across from the dock where the Royal Caribbean ships are. It goes up a hill and at the top overlooks Megan's Bay and is supposed to have beautiful views of St Thomas. I think it costs just under $20 to do and you can spend as much time as you want at the top for photos, etc. According to some posters here, some shops and drinks can be found at the top. I think it runs 9-5 and I believe on Tue/Wed until later in the evening.

Archived