RCCL FOTS Dunn's Falls-how long?

Jungle Jane

Does anyone know approximately how long it takes the climb the falls with a ship tour? We're sailing on RCCL Freedom of the Seas and will be doing this tour on 2/6. I know there are tons of variables but I'm just trying to get a ball park idea so I can plan a tour that gives us the most bang for our buck. Do these tours often sell out? I think I waited too long to book online so I'll have to see what is available once we're on board. It's our first time going so due to several concerns and just for our general comfort a non-ship tour is out of the question for us.

Thank you!

If I recall correctly the actual climb was no more than 1/2 hour-45 min, depending on how much you "play" around, we jumped in a few pools, slid down a rock, etc. Also depends on the crowds, with 6 ships in it may be a bit longer. We were there on New Years day so there were only 2 ships in that day. We took this yacht tour and it was great, not too many people and just the right mix of a low key beginning and a bit of a party on the way back.

Ultimate Yachting & Jamaican Experience - OR91

s.gif

Port/City: Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Activity Type: Beach and/or Water-Related Activities | Snorkel & SCUBA Tours

Approximate Duration: 3 hour(s) 30 minute(s)

Prices starting from:

*98.00 USD (Adult)

*69.00 USD (Child)

*0.00 USD (Infant)

Thanks! We're actually snorkeling 2 other times and have our own snorkel stuff so we wanted to do something different along with DRF. Thanks for the info tho' :)

We leave day after tomorrow so we'll see what excursions there are left, whatever we end up with I'm sure we'll have a ball.

Thanks again!

Archived