Promenade View - Navigator of the Seas

These are interior cabins with a view of the Promenade(the main street/shopping arcade). These cabins only sleep 2. They are usually a great bargain because they are not that much more money than a standard interior.

I tried searching for a cabin for two and the rooms popped up. I was originally searching for a cabin for four. Are the promenade view rooms only on deck 8?

Another couple, my wife & I just returned from a 4-day cruise on Navigator of the Seas & we had the Promenade view staterooms (Deck 6 - Rooms 6283 & 6281). They were only $40 more (total) than a standard stateroom. It was nice to have the big glass window (made the room feel bigger) & the room itself was much bigger than I expected (two couches were located by the window). The rooms provide a great view of the Promenade where a lot of the late night (11pm or so) activities occur - parades, etc. My only warning is that the area just under the rooms can get loud (especially the Irish pub across from room 6283) - so if you are not a late nighter & want to get to bed early and/or want it very quiet, then you probably don't want to get these rooms. We usually went to bed at or after midnight & did not have any problems.

I tried searching for a cabin for two and the rooms popped up. I was originally searching for a cabin for four. Are the promenade view rooms only on deck 8?

They are the highest priced interior cabins. Just where are you looking?

Are you looking on the RCI website or an online cruise TA website?

They are the highest priced interior cabins. Just where are you looking?

Are you looking on the RCI website or an online cruise TA website?

I was browsing through RCI's website. My husband and I were actually looking at an oceanview stateroom on a lower deck, but we saw that a promenade view stateroom on a higher deck was priced slightly lower.

Archived