I need your kids club pages please :)

crusinmama06

Mia just reminded me. I haven't out out a plea for kids club pages in a little while. If you have been on a cruise and have the kids schedules from the kid's club, no matter the cruiseline, no matter the age...can you please scan them and email them to me at

BMediaMom@comcast.net

I keep them uploaded to a site so that all of the parents here can access them.

THANKS!

Found the link in your signature, so thank you. I will echo your call for more though you need some from EOS so keep them coming in.

Actually as long as you look at the age of the child you are bringing, the activities are pretty much the same fleetwide :) You can get a good idea by looking at the other ships. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Question for Cruisinmama06......any info on Celebrity's M-class children's programs? Didn't notice any on the site you posted. Probably because no one sent you any. My grandchildren will be cruising with us in Jan. '09 and thought a daily itinerary would be nice to show them prior to the cruise. Thanks for the info you have provided.

Barry

Question for Cruisinmama06......any info on Celebrity's M-class children's programs? Didn't notice any on the site you posted. Probably because no one sent you any. My grandchildren will be cruising with us in Jan. '09 and thought a daily itinerary would be nice to show them prior to the cruise. Thanks for the info you have provided.

Barry

Yep you are right...no one has ever sent me any. But there is another collection of pages out there...try cruise diva dot com.

Hi there! I will be traveling on NCL Spirit on 4/27. How can I find these kids pages?

I do have a set of Spirit pages listed here

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/NCL%20Kids%20Crew/

Mia just reminded me. I haven't out out a plea for kids club pages in a little while. If you have been on a cruise and have the kids schedules from the kid's club, no matter the cruiseline, no matter the age...can you please scan them and email them to me at

BMediaMom@comcast.net

THANKS!

Hi! We're on RCCL Liberty in about a month (woo hoo!). My kids will be in the 9-11 aged group which I believe that you don't have so I will do my best to remember to scan and email them to you. I'll take note of your email address.

Hi! We're on RCCL Liberty in about a month (woo hoo!). My kids will be in the 9-11 aged group which I believe that you don't have so I will do my best to remember to scan and email them to you. I'll take note of your email address.

THANK YOU! Yes I need more pages for that age group.

Thanks!

BMediaMom@comcast.net

THANKS!

Hello Cruisinmama:

I use the computer at work most of the time and I can't access your site with the kids club schedules. (Blocked by work :( ) Any how, do you think that you could email them to me. I am interested in the Glory Eastern intinerary. My address is rfowler@kaleidahealth.org.

Thanks in advance

Rachelle

Hello Cruisinmama:

I use the computer at work most of the time and I can't access your site with the kids club schedules. (Blocked by work :( ) Any how, do you think that you could email them to me. I am interested in the Glory Eastern intinerary. My address is rfowler@kaleidahealth.org.

Thanks in advance

Rachelle

What ages for Glory. The pages I have were actually retyped by a poster here. So I can actually just post it here. Can you see pictures posted at this site?

Cruisin Mama, you might be the best to ask. Can I leave my 4 yo in the kids club (we'll be on the Gem 4/12) during shore excursions? Is Port Play day long babysitting while we're on shore? How much?

I picked up the kids camp schedules for ALL age groups, with you in mind, when we were on the Imagination last week. I just got home on Sunday - so need to regroup here - then I will get them scanned and sent to you - this is a great service and nice to keep them all collected. By the way, my 2 kids LOVED Camp - my DD cried when it was time to go - they had so many fun things to do! It was a great time! Too short - but great!

Anything for the Disney MAgic floating out there. Im not sure how to search for that. I am having a problem with what little I have found out for things for my boys that will be 8 when we cruisein Nov. I think they would be so much better suited i the 5-7 group. I would love to know any info.

Cruisin Mama, you might be the best to ask. Can I leave my 4 yo in the kids club (we'll be on the Gem 4/12) during shore excursions? Is Port Play day long babysitting while we're on shore? How much?

I don't know enough about NCL's schedule to answer that question. Sorry. :( Maybe you can start a post asking for Club Port Hours for NCL Gem? I see on the Spirit it says "NCL Port Play $$ - Signup by 9pm the evening before". It looks like it's available from 9am-5pm. But as in everything, this might not be standard across all of the NCL ships and I don't want you to schedule an excursion you won't be able to make. So please double check.

I picked up the kids camp schedules for ALL age groups, with you in mind, when we were on the Imagination last week. I just got home on Sunday - so need to regroup here - then I will get them scanned and sent to you - this is a great service and nice to keep them all collected. By the way, my 2 kids LOVED Camp - my DD cried when it was time to go - they had so many fun things to do! It was a great time! Too short - but great!

THANK YOU! My kids cry when it's time to come home too. It basically the only vacation they cry on...lol.

Anything for the Disney MAgic floating out there. Im not sure how to search for that. I am having a problem with what little I have found out for things for my boys that will be 8 when we cruisein Nov. I think they would be so much better suited i the 5-7 group. I would love to know any info.

We were on Magic, but my oldest at the time was in the 3-4 group. But I do have some pages uploaded for "All Ages" that lists what the different groups do. It might give you a general idea.

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Disney%20Cruiseline/

And to Free willy -

Kid's Activity schedules for different cruiselines are posted here...

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/

I just sent an email with some RCCL Navigator of the Seas 5 night compasses - for the 3-5 year old group. I realize you have some already for that age group...but hope someone might be still be interested.

Archived