Is there ANY chance I might get a BETTER price on a SUITE on the MIRACLE ??? (2009)

Cruise Mermaid

I've recently booked our cruise for Feb 2009 on the Miracle, and for the first time I've booked 'directly' through Carnival. Its been 5 years since my cruisin' days and while I always thought that certain .com' offered the LOWEST POSSIBLE PRICE I've since come to find out that supposedly Carnival will NOT be beat in pricing. Can anyone confirm or deny that?

Also, in re the past guest specials, upgrades etc., - does anything "SPECIAL" ever happen for a Cat 11 or Cat 12 ? I'm just curious! I keep checking prices everyday, but honestly it gets so repetitive having to complete the person 1, person 2, person 3, person 4 BEFORE I even get to see a price! SHEESH!

Just wondering if I can expect or where to find any sort of discount. THANKS !!! :) More questions to follow!!!!! ;)

I've recently booked our cruise for Feb 2009 on the Miracle, and for the first time I've booked 'directly' through Carnival. Its been 5 years since my cruisin' days and while I always thought that certain .com' offered the LOWEST POSSIBLE PRICE I've since come to find out that supposedly Carnival will NOT be beat in pricing. Can anyone confirm or deny that?

Also, in re the past guest specials, upgrades etc., - does anything "SPECIAL" ever happen for a Cat 11 or Cat 12 ? I'm just curious! I keep checking prices everyday, but honestly it gets so repetitive having to complete the person 1, person 2, person 3, person 4 BEFORE I even get to see a price! SHEESH!

Just wondering if I can expect or where to find any sort of discount. THANKS !!! :) More questions to follow!!!!! ;)

Hi,

I see you have chosen the fabulous Miracle also. If you are flexible in your plans, and depending on the price you paid for your suite, you might be interested in our Cruise Critic Group Cruise on the Miracle for Jan. 24, 2009. There is a really good suite rate offered with the group rates.

It looks to be a really nice and fun group and we would love to have you with us. We already have several activities planned, which you can choose to join, or not, your choice. Even if you choose not to join in the planned activities, you still get the benefits of the group - like the $100 shipboard credit, etc...:)

You can check it out here....... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=704360

Whichever cruise you do, I hope you have a wonderful time.:D

Sheila

Archived