Millenium to Alaska 6-27-08

ErieCruiser08

We just booked Cruisetour #5 on the Millenium and are very excited! We are curious, however, if anyone has been on a similar trip and where they have had you stay? I always like to look things up online prior, if possible. Eventually (like 4 months:-), we will get our cruise documents and we will find out this information, but we are anxious to see where others have stayed.

Our cruise tour is 1 night in Denali, and 2 nights in Fairbanks. It doesn't say which hotels we will be at. Just curious.

Thanks!

If you will go into Celebrity's website and click on Plan A Cruise and then go into your cruisetour and view more information, it should list all the hotels where you will be staying. We are on Cruisetour #16 leaving on 5/30, and it lists all our places of lodging.

I agree, it's great to be able to see the entire schedule, and the places you'll be staying.

Cheers! Carolyn

Hi again. I looked up your cruisetour #5 and it's not specific on lodging like mine is for #16 a month earlier. For your information, our stay in Denali lists the Grande Denali for lodging, and our 2-night stay in Fairbanks shows Pike's Waterfront Lodge as the hotel. Hope this helps. The listing for our cruisetour shows the exact same hotels as some friends of ours had for the same cruisetour in September 2007 and they raved about the accommodations. I feel sure ours & yours will be the same.

Thanks! I looked up both of those accomodations and they look very nice! I especially like the way Pike's Waterfront Lodge looked right by the river. I am sure they will have us stay at a nice place. I am just so excited and want to know every last detail. Maybe I should stop looking so much and save some stuff to be a surprise:-)

Archived