FLL to Port of Miami

LibrarianCruiser

Hello, all!

We just booked a last minute cruise out of the port of Miami on Feb. 15th. The best airfare we could find was in and out of FLL.

Does anyone have recommendations/prices for transportation to and from FLL and the Port of Miami? I have the sneaking suspicion that it might be cheaper *not* to use a cruise line transfer...

Thanks!:D

Hello, all!

We just booked a last minute cruise out of the port of Miami on Feb. 15th. The best airfare we could find was in and out of FLL.

Does anyone have recommendations/prices for transportation to and from FLL and the Port of Miami? I have the sneaking suspicion that it might be cheaper *not* to use a cruise line transfer...

Thanks!:D

I haven't flown into either FLL or MIA and had to go to the other, but I asked this question a while back and was told that a cab ride from one to the other was about $70-80. That was about the savings I was seeing by flying into MIA, so I changed and flew into FLL. I'm not sure, but I suspect the transfers will be a similar cost. If the cost difference isn't much great than this, you might consider flying into the proper airport for your cruise. Might be cheaper in the long run.

Mike

Luis, owner of Cache Limo, has fantastic, personal service and amazing limos. He waited over 90 mins. for us at the Port of Miami because our ship was late debarking and custom's computers were acting up.

If it's just a few people, the GoShuttle might be a better fit, but for a group, you can't beat Luis and Cache. I found his service's recommendation on these boards through Kristi's posts. Luis made our post cruise trip to FLL from Port of Miami a treat instead of a low point because we were off the cruise.

www.cachelimo.com

If you contact him, tell him the Propst Family from MD says a big hello. Luis and Cache are terrific! Couldn't recommend him highly enough!

The Go Shuttle worked just fine for me for two people. FYI ... I reserved online and put down a credit card number, but when I got to the airport, I was told that shared rides cannot be reserved and had to pay in cash. We waited probably about 25 minutes for the shuttle.

Archived