Classes and lectures on Constellation?

stillcruisin'

My information may well be out dated and I apologise if this is the case.

When we were on Summit in April 07 .2 of our table companions signed up for the photo class and were delighted with it. But they did say that it was not run by Celebrity as such, but a company who had the contract with X for the classes and if i'm right in thinking the other coures on computers and also the web cams on board.

Our friends were told that when we docked in FLL mid April that their contract was ending with X and cruises after ours would not have the classes. There was talk of X doing it on their own but rumour was that it wouldn't happen.

Things may have changed since then, but that was certainly the case in April 07.

I hope they have managed to get another company to do these classes as our friends praised it so highly that I would love to do it on our forthcoming cruise on Constellation this coming March.

Hope this helps.

Happycruzer

Thank you, happycruzer, for your info. Has anyone sailed recently who might know what the latest is for the computer classes? I'd also love to know what other on-board classes and lectures are currently being offered. We're sailing in March, and I can't wait til then to find out!!!

Archived