ReFurbished Fantasy Class Cat 12 Refrigerators ?

mr jailerman

I'm on the "Inspiration" in 3 weeks in a Cat 12 and wonder if I need to bring a cooler or is the in-cabin Refrigerator big enough ?? Can it only hold a couple cans(soda,beer,whatever) or are they Big enough to hold a couple full size bottles(Booze,Wine,Whatever) Thanks for any info you may have !:) Happy Sailing !!

Just got off the Fantasy today and had a Cat. 12 (U108). The refrigerator was small. I put six 16 ounce bottles of water in it and a few other items (juice, two bottles of beer and very little else). It was full!! I do not believe that you can get full size bottles of wine in it.

We have stayed in cat.12 cabins on four fantasy class ships and the refrigerantors are small. Think mini - fridge you could get a 12 pack in there or take a shelf out and get bottles of wine in. They are all about the same size look at a mini - fridge at your local home depot/walmart.

Archived