Captains Club sign in

hugger

what does this mean?

Membership Level: Founder Classic

Welcome, Captain's Club members, to this section created exclusively for our most loyal guests. As an Elite Captain's Club member, you'll be able to access the latest news, special offers and promotions designed especially for you.

I have been trying to get our Captains Club level credited properly.

When I just now signed in it said the above.

Are we Elite or is it still Founder Classic??? I don't quite understand.

please help. Or is this what every one's says no matter what level Captains Club you are?

for someone with Elite how does your page read when you sign in ?

THANKS

I had a lot of trouble getting my status straighten out. I finally had to send them proof that I had been on "X" number of cruises. The proof we used were the welcome pictures and tickets that we had. What an ordeal, but it is fixed now.

to credit us for the cruises as I have no proof. I moved from MI to FL a while back.

When I moved I was getting rid of things and the proof we now need is gone. I didn't figure I'd need any of that sentimental stuff - you know purging when you move.

We have 12+(we've lost count) cruises on RCCL and somehow we were sent the Founder's Classic for X when they started crusing. So they had it right at one time we figure. However, now RCCL only shows 1 cruise for us. I've been going round with them forever trying to get it fixed.

I just happened to notice when I signed into X's Captains Club last now that it still showed the Founder's Classic. BUT, underneath it show's - Welcome, Captain's Club members, to this section created exclusively for our most loyal guests. As an Elite Captain's Club member, you'll be able to access the latest news, special offers and promotions designed especially for you.

Wondered IF it meant that they'd gotten it fixed and given us the credit or IF everyone's reads that way????

THANKS

I'd do one of two things (or both)...

1. Call them and ask the rep who answers the same question you're posting here. Be nice and if you don't get the response you want ask to speak with a supervisor.

2. Copy the exact wording on the Web site (as you've done here) and send it in a mailed letter to the Captain's Club manager at the Miami address (can be found on the Web site or by Googling it) or in an email message. I prefer the mailed version since it usually gets better attention - keep a copy with date mailed in case you have to reference it in the future.

We, too, were Founder's Classic but have moved through the ranks to Elite. The change, unfortunately, doesn't usually come with a letter to that effect. We found out our status when we booked on RCCL and were accorded Diamond status. Then called Captain's Club and found out we were Elite.

Good luck.

to credit us for the cruises as I have no proof. I moved from MI to FL a while back.

When I moved I was getting rid of things and the proof we now need is gone. I didn't figure I'd need any of that sentimental stuff - you know purging when you move.

We have 12+(we've lost count) cruises on RCCL and somehow we were sent the Founder's Classic for X when they started crusing. So they had it right at one time we figure. However, now RCCL only shows 1 cruise for us. I've been going round with them forever trying to get it fixed.

I just happened to notice when I signed into X's Captains Club last now that it still showed the Founder's Classic. BUT, underneath it show's - Welcome, Captain's Club members, to this section created exclusively for our most loyal guests. As an Elite Captain's Club member, you'll be able to access the latest news, special offers and promotions designed especially for you.

Wondered IF it meant that they'd gotten it fixed and given us the credit or IF everyone's reads that way????

THANKS

If you've got 12 cruises with RCCL, you're a C&A Diamond which automatically translates into Captains Club Elite. If all else fails, contact the Captains Club and give them your RCCL C&A membership number and ask for an Elite Status Captains Club number. We're D+ with RCCL but have only cruised twice with X, and on our upcoming cruise with X we're Elite.

Membership Level: Select

Welcome, Captain's Club members, to this section created exclusively for our most loyal guests. As an Elite Captain's Club member, you'll be able to access the latest news, special offers and promotions designed especially for you.

Here is how mine reads....

I think what they are saying although it is clumsy, is that when you are Elite there will be particular offers that are just for that level of loyalty and not in common with others in levels below it.

BUT, with the number of cruises you have with RCCL, you ought to have the level that is the equivalent on X once you get RCCL to get their records straight.

what does this mean?

Membership Level: Founder Classic

I have been trying to get our Captains Club level credited properly.

When I just now signed in it said the above.

Are we Elite or is it still Founder Classic??? I don't quite understand.

please help. Or is this what every one's says no matter what level Captains Club you are?

for someone with Elite how does your page read when you sign in ?

THANKS

We're Founder's as well, having paid approximately $40 pp to join the Captain's Club in 1995 onboard the Meridian. We're listed as Elite with Celebrity, but the company records will show the founder's membership.

Mine does not have the founder part on it either,:confused: but I do have the old card that says "founder"

The new cards don't say your level at all. :(

Maybe, once you get to elite, being a founder makes no difference. A founder classic get priority embarkation, where as just a classic does not. (I am going on memory here, correct me if I am wrong)

"If you've got 12 cruises with RCCL, you're a C&A Diamond which automatically translates into Captains Club Elite." (Janet524)

Does this mean that RCCL & Celebrity combine the total cruises with each line for membership level? It wouldn't mean a lot with us right now (1 with RCCL and about to leave on 2nd with Celebrity), but could see how they could add up over time, especially if we bounce back & forth between the 2.

for your help. It appear's that we are most likely Still FOUNDER's Classic and that they just are putting the ELITE blub on everyone's sign in page.

The way RCCL C&A has been treating us I would say we'll NEVER be able to get them to give us are Diamond + Status back. Being we no longer have the documentation to PROVE it :(

I may give X Captain's Club a call next week and just ask them what level they show us at. I mean at some point it HAD to be CORRECT In the RCCL system as they sent us the Founder's Classic card when they formed X - we never paid for it.

Appreciate your idea's and input = as always CCer's are a wealth of knowledge.

THANKS

[

quote=Denham33;13238557]"If you've got 12 cruises with RCCL, you're a C&A Diamond which automatically translates into Captains Club Elite." (Janet524)

Does this mean that RCCL & Celebrity combine the total cruises with each line for membership level? It wouldn't mean a lot with us right now (1 with RCCL and about to leave on 2nd with Celebrity), but could see how they could add up over time, especially if we bounce back & forth between the 2.

You have to get to Diamond on RCCL seperately, and then you'll be Elite on Celebrity.

They won't let you sail 5 with RCCL plus 5 with X in order to make 10 cruises.

I know that on RCCL some people have sailed on short 3 day cruises in a Junior Suite and they get an extra credit for being in a suite, so they get to Diamond quickly. Unfortunately, I've clawed my way up by taking longer cruises and I don't sail in suites because I usually take my grandsons, etc. and I get 2 regular cabins (usually the lowest class balconies) so I can have the privacy.

We've sailed multiple on 8 different cruiselines as well, so getting to diamond took a long time for us.

Well, that just means I appreciate this level more, especially being RCCL gives us free drinks in the CL about 3 hours per night, plus free cappuchinos, sodas, etc. in the daytime.

It's a nice perk to look forward to.

"If you've got 12 cruises with RCCL, you're a C&A Diamond which automatically translates into Captains Club Elite." (Janet524)

It would be nice if it see-sawed between the two lines but it does not. There was a point in time where the even distribution of levels occurred and after that each line is independent and you have to cruise on each to reach the next higher benefit level of each.

Archived