What happened to Meridith Miller?

Bonnie J.

Does anyone know what happened to Meridith Miller? She was assistant cruise director on the old DolphinIV. When Premier bought the Dolphin line, she became cruise director on the SeaBreeze which was repossessed and then sank. She was just great. You'd see her on the decks talking with passengers, had a fantastic singing voice and was just a very pleasant person. Know she lived in Miami with her Mom when she wasn't cruising. if she's on a ship, we'd consider cruiisng on it because of her!

• 9 months later...

Hi,

If anyone knows her whereabouts, I'd love to know as well. She was my assistant cruise director when I was the CD on the Dolphin IV, (worked with her on the Royal Majesty as well) and she was one of my all time favorites. I was so happy when I heard she made CD. She was a hard worker, great lady, and I'm sure a great CD.

Aloha,

Dave

• 8 years later...
Does anyone know what happened to Meridith Miller? She was assistant cruise director on the old DolphinIV. When Premier bought the Dolphin line, she became cruise director on the SeaBreeze which was repossessed and then sank. She was just great. You'd see her on the decks talking with passengers, had a fantastic singing voice and was just a very pleasant person. Know she lived in Miami with her Mom when she wasn't cruising. if she's on a ship, we'd consider cruiisng on it because of her!

Hi. This is Meredith. I retired from Holland America 7 years ago. I met and married the father of one of the Dancers on the Zuiderdam and moved to Newport News, VA where he is a biology professor. After working as catering director for a now-defunct catering company, I now work for a woman's clothing store. We'll be retiring in 2015 and moving to Las Vegas where my elder step-son lives. I was tickled to death to see that you remembered me. I miss the life on ships, but love my life now. We've rescued 2 dogs & a cat and visit my two step sons in Las Vegas and London as often as we can. Hope this finds you well. Would love to hear from you again.

Meredith Miller Cheney (cheneytravel@yhoo.com)

Archived