Which terminal for Millennium 02/3/08 ?

Cruisenouvelle

I did a search and got various info. Can any recent Millie cruisers tell me which terminal is now being used? Looks like we won't be arriving at the port 'till 1330 or so, so just trying to get a feel for where we'll end up. Thanks for your help.

Celebrity Cruises normally uses Pier 18 and/or Pier 25... from what I have gathered in recent months, Celebrity has been using Pier 25 on a much more regular basis, since Royal Caribbean has larger ships that would require Pier 18...

Pier 18 was originally Celebrity's designated Pier, but when Royal Caribbean brought the Voyager-class ships to Port Everglades, they needed the space...

Port Everglades has excellent signage at the Entrance (both entrances) and once inside the Port... no need to worry though, just look for the big beautiful X... you may be able to spot it on the highway (I-95 and/or I-595; depending which one you take) on the way to the Pier...

I did a search and got various info. Can any recent Millie cruisers tell me which terminal is now being used? Looks like we won't be arriving at the port 'till 1330 or so, so just trying to get a feel for where we'll end up. Thanks for your help.

Your in luck Millie will be pier 25 and it's right accross from the Mid Port Parking lot if your driving (no shuttle needed):) . Here is the link for the port schedule:

http://www.broward.org/port/shipschedule.htm

Archived