Driving-Montreal to NYC Pier morning of cruise?!?

shygirl

Hi, another option would be drive to Albany and take Yankee Trails bus to the pier. They leave at 8am, you are on the pier at noon and they have free parking at their Albany terminal. This takes you right to the ship and righrt back to your car a week later. 80 bucks round trip per person. Just a thought.. Deb..

When you drive down the northway (87) give me a wave when you pass exit 18. I work about 1/2 mile from that exit in Queensbury..

Albany bus would cost less if we have under 4 people traveling. We have 6 and it cost about the same; so minivan it is.

What about Clifton, NJ on Route 3- for overnight stay? Still trying to hunt down a couple of inexpensive rooms for March 7.

• 4 weeks later...

I see this Op has sailed, but if anyone was looking to doing this--and wanted that stop at the Palisades Mall--I would recommend a hotel along rt 17 in Mahwah--Courtyard by Marriott. There's also a Sheraton Crossroads right across from there. There's a Holiday Inn in Suffern right off 87.

Archived