XBox 360 and DVD's RCCL Ready?

Is it necessary to bring all that? You're hardly in your cabin. I'm confused.

My DH was wishing he had his PSII last cruise when the weather took a turn for the worse. The OP wasn't asking for an opinion, just an answer to a technical question.

And unfortunately I cannot answer that question. I can say that on Mariner and Sovereign they did not have all of the appropriate hookups. Hope others can give you more concrete information.

Are you really going to lug around a 15lb. XBOX from your house then to airport and the cruise ship and back home? How can anyone be so bored on a cruise ship they need to bring a video game console with them?

Leave it at home and put some quarters in the Mrs. PacMan game if you really need to play a video game or two.

Thank you Tax Man..Wow..I've got two cabins..one for the kids and one for us. You'd think I'd get a medal for having my kids around us during our busy times vs. running around the ship. This is our 11th cruise and I've paid my bill on the last day...and believe me, having my kids lug a game is well worth it..pre cruise and during.

Jeeez people... Lighten up. :rolleyes:

I genuinely wish I could answer that question properly for you. I really do. You have a simple and understandable question, that certainly doesn't deserve getting the brunt of what's all too common on this board.

I know that the TVs on the Disney Magic have the red, white and yellow plugs, but the remotes for their TVs don't allow you to switch the Video settings, so that you can get to something other than their main video options.

Maybe someone with more knowledge about this than I, can answer this for you. I'm sorry I can't.

I'm also sorry for these "other" people who seem to NEED their cruise vacations,more than most of us! :mad:

Lighten up people.

From what I understand the TVs on most, if not all, RCCL ships do not have hookups for anything to the TV or if they do they are disabled.

Not true at all. Although I sailed on another ship, I routinely hook up my camcorder to review clip of the day.

We bring our PS2 for our son when we cruise. I might suggest you bring a power bar though, because there weren't enough 120 v outlets. We had to hunt one down the last time. We have one of the smaller size PS2's that we use for travel. Works like a charm on every ship we've been on, from Brilliance, to Mariner, to Explorer. I'm sure with Freedom being a newer ship, you won't have any trouble.

Archived