Orchestra sailing March 14, 2009 Anyone going?

Louise34

Perhaps we can get a roll call going for anyone traveling on 3/14/09. MSC doesnt have roll calls, but being they will be sailing the Caribbean for the first time we can plan to share before the cruise. MyDH Larry and I (Joan) are looking forward to a new line to explore. Looks like a beautiful ship. Their video on www.msccruises.com gives a pretty good idea of the layout of the ship. Hope we can get this roll call going. Joan

Good Morning-

Yes we are still going! My DH (Eddy), myself Darla, and our DD (Grace)-

we are very exicted. Yesterday I received a 146.$ credit!!! YOOHOOO

they had charged for my DD and then noticed it when processing my papers. I am thrilled.

I think the price we got can not be beat. We still have to find airfare, but I am hoping to have enough miles saved up by then. I am just afraid AA will charge higher miles because of Spring Break.

Are you flying in the day of the cruise? Or staying the night before?

Flying in the day of makes me really nervous, but I don't want to pay for hotel, taxi, dinner, and all that?

We went out of Galveston last time- great drive down, and then just walked to the ship.:p

HI Darla We are fortunate that we live in FL when cruising, as we take a Cruise Connection bus from our town to the ship. Very easy and pleasant drive. I know what you mean re: flying in on the day of departure or arriving a day early. That would be a tough decision due to the extra cost for a hotel, etc. Guess its best to just weigh the difference of arriving a day early with no concerns of late flights/connections, etc., verses your flight will arrive as planned on the day of departure. Do you have any points for a hotel stay? Luckily you have enough time to make your plans. Have a good day. Joan

Archived