San Diego to Ensenada...

copperpenny

We just booked today for May 8th Ensenada to Hawaii and I need a transfer from San Diego to Ensenada on Saturday. We have had to book our own air since it was so close to travel time. I checked into a one way rental but Hertz does not offer this option. Could someone please help?

Thanks Buddy Mom. My agent said we had to have RCCL's air to use the transfers, so I figured I had better get busy and find a reputable company for the transfer to the ship. [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Your agent is mistaken. We live in So. California and still took the bus from Ensenada to San Diego where friends drove us home from the cruise terminal on Harbor Drive. There was no air involved. You have to be certain that you time things so that you catch the bus when it goes, because it is not an all-day long thing.

We also did it once with no air on a southbound SD to Ensenada bus ride via RCI.

-----------------------

Platinum for Princess, for Royal Caribbean and for Celebrity.

We are also going on the Serenade May 8th and someone else who has been posting on the Meet and Mingle thread for our cruise and living in California had arranged for some sort of transportation on their own. Try to locate that thread and I'm sure you'll find their message that might help you out.

Thank you for the information. I am going to call RCCL in the morning. This has been one of the few stumbling blocks to a whirlwind booking. I want to make sure we make it to the ship!
Buddy Mom and Princess I just looked up the M&M location and date. I will sign up for the meeting in the morning. My agent is having to resolve a ship transfer for me so my booking number is still in limbo, but either way I am going!! [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Archived