NCL Pear 04/03/08 and Diving?

jamga02

Is anyone out there going on the NCL Pearl April 3rd, 2008? How about any divers? My wife and I are both avid divers and cruisers and plan to dive at least 2 of the port of calls. Wanting to make friends with others going on this cruise! In our 30s to 40's, very active and positive!

Hi jamga02!

You need to come over to our roll call and meet everyone! (I'm assuming you mean the 4/4/08 sailing)

My husband and I are both divers and there are other divers on the roll call as well. If I dive it will be in Grand Cayman (we are doing a back to back with the five day first) but my husband and others are planning to dive during the nine day portion as well.

I'm hoping I get my fill of diving next week in Bonaire. :) My plans for the cruise mostly involve laying around and drinking. :D

Our roll call is at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=535604 You probably should just skip to the last few pages. Some of us have been chatting for a year. :)

Archived