HELP - Wow Wee Maui Candy bars ?????

me4me

Has anyone tried one of these or know what they are like? Has anyone ordered from them online? Is Hawaiian Host chocolate better? We are thinking about using one of these as wedding favors and hoped one of you might have tried one or both.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;9;1;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000

until hawaii honeymoon cruise!!

Well, the name is cuter! icon_smile.gif

I haven't heard of them. Hawaiian host chocolate is very wide spread. I have seen it in Japan. But its nothing to write home about. I would think the Maui ones would get a bigger smile from guests, just because of the name!

http://www.mauiwowwee.com/candy.html

your website! I always have a website... icon_smile.gif

ALoha

NCL Star 1/04

What's Next? Alaska 2005 - Ask me about an official CC group!

The chocolate is OK. Nothing to write home about. But the name is fun and might make good favors because of the packaging. icon_smile.gif Hawaiian Host has the big name here in Hawaii but also nothing really special. Kind of like Hershey. The good stuff used to be Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate but I believe that they went out of business or aren't making their chocolate out of Hawaii chocolate beans any more ...

Spleen

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</a>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;6;9;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  until RSSC Navigator - Canada - 6/04

Carnival Conquest - W. Caribbean - 10/03, Celebrity Infinity - Alaska - 6/03, Ocean Princess - Alaska - 7/02

Thanks for your help. Guess we will have to decide between one of these or Lindt chocolates. Sounds like Lindt would be better chocolate and the wow wee Maui and Hawaiian Host would be better packaging wise.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;9;1;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000

Well, the Maui ones weould certainly go with the honeymoon theme if that is what youre after. Lindt is my all time favorite chocolate, but Switzerland has nothing to do with your wedding...so it would be up to you on that.

Best Wishes on your wedding!

NCL Star 1/04

What's Next? Alaska 2005 - Ask me about an official CC group!

Thank you again for all your help. icon_smile.gif We are leaning toward the Hawaiian host mac/carmel clusters I saw advertised on the abc store link.

Archived