family of six reunion/anniversary cruise need stateroom advice

vaquita

Hi All,

I am planning a cruise next year in January on Independence for my family of six (2 couples-one young and one senior, and two twentysomethings). I know which dates I want and the itenerary but have a question about staterooms/cabins. Should we spludge on the PFS, or go with separate staterooms (most likely two Promenade rooms and a balcony)?

Hi All,

I am planning a cruise next year in January on Independence for my family of six (2 couples-one young and one senior, and two twentysomethings). I know which dates I want and the itenerary but have a question about staterooms/cabins. Should we spludge on the PFS, or go with separate staterooms (most likely two Promenade rooms and a balcony)?

With us (5) we always opt for 2 cabins. That equals 2 bathrooms!

The bathrooms are so tiny, it would be impossible for us to share. 3 in our cabin is enough! So remember the bathroom situation and good luck with your decision! :)

Consider the Royal Family Suite that way you get suite benefits that you would not normally get. It also has an extra large balcony

It has 2 bedrooms w/ 2 bathrooms. (1 room for 2-like a master suite, other room can sleep 2 or 4 --has 2 pullman beds) and the sofa unfolds for a bed. When the sofa is not a bed there is a large living room area.

You have to book a minimum of 5 but it will sleep 8.

Archived