What to do in Miami

nicb08

Hey everyone! My family and I will be going a cruise out of Miami 3-10-08. We have a late flight going home on the day we get back from the cruise. What should we do in Miami from when we debark the ship and have to go to the airport to catch our flight. It doesnt leave until 6pm. We thought about doing an everglades tour through Carnival but it was unavailable. I know their is plenty to do in Miami like South Beach and such but what will we do with all of our luggage. Thanks for any advice that you might have!!

I recommend renting a car so you have a place to store your luggage. If you like the beach SoBe is fantastic, we love it. Sit on the beach, walk along Ocean Blvd and look at the art deco hotels, lots of shops. Another place is Bayside Market, which is near the port. We love going to Bubba Gumps for lunch at Bayside, take a cruise on the bay, it goes past all the stars homes. But, luggage is a problem, and renting a car is the best bet. Just be prepared, parking is hard to come by in SoBe, and parking lots are fairly expensive. But, we have had a wonderful time at both places. Have a wonderful trip!

Archived