shore trips -zip

iggy38

I believe they go to the south shore zip and then will drop you off on the west end Beach, which Tabayana is part of.

There are a few other companies that go to other zip lines (Palmetto (jungle canopy)) and Pirates of the Caribbean.

Shoretrips.com was great my family and I used South Shore and it was great. The guides were great and very secure and professional. The place has a lovely 30 acre nature preserve with great views of the ocean and jungle. They are also close to Tabyanna beach or West Bay.

• 2 weeks later...
cruisingtodive....my wife and i are seriously thinking on using Enrique for the day. Where you satisfied with his price and his tour?

Enrique met us at the dock, like he said. You have to go all the way through the vendors to get where people who aren't contracted with the ship wait for you. They have to wait on the street, once we were at the street, we saw him right away. He went and picked up his van and we were off. It was raining so he said he would drive us around for a bit and he gave us information on the island. He spoke English fluently.

I had communicated before hand some of the things we wanted to do. While some of us were ziplining (do not miss this!) he took my DM & DMIL to a souvenier store. I explained to him what they wanted and he took them to the right spot. They arrived back just as we were finishing the zipline. We stopped at his store for snacks, I think this was a new place. His wife was there. Then we asked to go to a beach for lunch. He had a flat tire, so he asked us if it was fine for him to leave us at the beach while he had it fixed. When he returned he let us know. This was at West Bay where the ships go too. Pretty good food, cheap beer, beautiful water.

After the beach half of us were ready for the ship, and the rest wanted to do a little shopping. Once again he was accomodating. He was less than some of the other drivers recommended on the boards. ***********************************************************************************************

So - Yes I recommed. good price. Nice man.

Archived