Excursions, When Can you book them?

dressdenn

Since my cruise is a ways off when can I book excursions? When I log into the carnival site and go to my booking the excursions aren't listed yet. But if I do a cruise search and pick the cruise I booked I can view the excursions. Any ideas? :confused:

Since my cruise is a ways off when can I book excursions? When I log into the carnival site and go to my booking the excursions aren't listed yet. But if I do a cruise search and pick the cruise I booked I can view the excursions. Any ideas? :confused:

If you have not pain in full for the cruise you can't book an excursion.

differnt ports open up excursions at different times, for examply i booked a cruise in november for sailing in march-i paid in full right away and booked my excursion for one of the ports, however the other 2 weren't showing-in my panic i called carnival-they told me that their independent vendors hadn't released any tickets yet. just a couple of days before christmas the last two port excursions opened up and i was able to book them then. so again you do have to pay in full, but once you do it may just be too far out for certain ports. if it gets within 60 days of the sail date you may want to follow up further with carnival

What I'd do if I were you is register with carnival.com, then register your booking so that when you go to their site you can click on the "My Reservation" link and go directly to the place where you can do all this stuff.

You can book excursions through Carnival directly there as soon as they're available to be booked -- 120 days out sounds familiar, but it might vary.

Archived