Mediterranea Youth 3/22

mommybean

hey! my name is Taylor and it is so cool that u r going to sing at the staduim! Me and my school sang the natoinal anthem at a charlotte checkers hockey game. it was so much fun! i picked out my dress for formal night today! it is black with white polka dots...i cant wait to meet you!

hahaha im really stupid i said forum night. hahaha wow i meant formal night. i cant wait to meet you either taylor. im really excited for this trip ive been on 2 other cruise ships one was when i was a baby and we went to mexico and the other was the disney cruise that was alot of fun. i have blonde hair everyone calls me a dumb blonde well i guess its because i kind of am. my excursions are we are just going to walk around in key west, grand camen going to sting ray city, roatam we are going to combalinda park where we are hoping to find a way to do the zipline (i really want to do the zipline really bad), in cozumel we are going to go swim with the dolphins.

ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT!!!! Hi newbie posters haven't posted for a while but soo excited for spring break.:) I can't use aim as of right now so i can only stay in touch this way. Also Gabriella I love your formal dress it's really pretty :] Also I think we should get a metting spot on the 1st or second day so we can meet each other?? Reply back soon :}

i think getting a meeting spot is a good idea...our parents are meeting after the first dinner...do you want to go there and then do somthing else?

Yeah that sounds cool I think there is also another girl thats our age in my familys group who might like to join us. I don't know her either:p Also what dinning sitting do you guys have??

omg omg.

only like 4 more days!!! idk bout ya'll but im really excited. i know this cruise is going to be alot of fun.

i cant wait. im leaving on thursday to hang out with my uncle then im spending the night at his house then hanging with him all day friday then saturday we are boarding the ship!

<33

HI! My name is Sebastian. I'm 12 years old, and from High Point, NC. My friend Garrett and I are really looking forward to the cruise. This is my second cruise, but my first one on Costa. I'm so glad that there are so many kids my age.:D

Archived