Castaway Club Documents Question

brinalyn

I apologize in advance if this has been discussed before, but I have searched about five different word combinations and can't seem to find the answer to my question.

Our first DCL cruise was last month (Wonder, 1/24 - 27) and I am curious to know when our Castaway Club documents should arrive. I know I am probably pushing it a bit, since we've only been off the ship for 10 days, but I have been having some mail issues (:mad:) and want to be sure we get our information packet. Any advice on when I should start calling DCL to look for it if it hasn't arrived? Three weeks, three months? Also, can anyone tell me what kind of personal information is actually in the packet just in case it does fall into the wrong hands? Surely not passport info or SSNs (crosses fingers)?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Sabrina

I am not sure what the Castaway Cay Club packet is?

We did 2 cruises with them and never received the cards never mind a packet! But we have the numbers so we receive the benefits. Maybe someone who knows more about it will chime in.

I will go ahead and call for the numbers and ask them what info is in the packets - maybe I should let them know about my mail situation and ask if they could send it somewhere more secure if there is info in there that I wouldn't want any one else to have.

I knew I was asking the right people - thanks so much! :D

Sabrina

Archived