What Exactly Do You Do On HMC

afcj1

So I know there are loungers, 1 or maybe more hammocks, expensive for most of us cabanas, a gorgeous beach...

So aside from sunning and/or relaxing, are there any activities (not excursions) to keep people busy? I'll be traveling with my 17 yo son and he's interested in knowing what there is to do. Also, is there a food tent or do we go back to the ship?

Thanks.

There is a wonderful luncheon buffet set up right there on the island with plenty of delicious food from which to choose. I bet your son would love to go parasailing. I did that a couple of years ago, and it was a blast. There are other things like horseback riding into the ocean and taking a bike tour of the island, but all of these are excursions. Otherwise, just enjoy the wonderful beach. You can snorkel if you have the equipment (or rent some), and you can do some souvenir shopping. I believe there is a place to play volleyball, too.

There is a wonderful luncheon buffet set up right there on the island with plenty of delicious food from which to choose. I bet your son would love to go parasailing. I did that a couple of years ago, and it was a blast. There are other things like horseback riding into the ocean and taking a bike tour of the island, but all of these are excursions. Otherwise, just enjoy the wonderful beach. You can snorkel if you have the equipment (or rent some), and you can do some souvenir shopping. I believe there is a place to play volleyball, too.

Thanks a lot.

Perfect...at least lunch is there. More time to lounge :D I didn't realize that they offered parasailing. It's a bit pricey, so if I don't plan for it in Nassau, then he can do it here. He's certainly at a great age for it:) I'm hoping that there might be a few other teens on the ship, but at that time of the year, maybe not.

Archived