Rebooking incentives onboard

dkal95

We cruised in October, but I can't remember if there was an opportunity to book our next cruise. Maybe there was but I missed it?

If there is... do they give incentives for booking onboard? Like a percentage off or special pricing?

There are two ways

1. book a specific cruise and pay the regular deposit based on the length of the cruise and then receive on board credit for the new cruise based on the length of the cruise. 3-5 nights=50$, 6-9 nights=$100 and 10+ nights =200$. The OBC can be used like cash on the cruise.

2. Next cruise option, no specific cruise, book under one name only for $100 NON-refundable deposit, never expires. The OBC will be applied once the cruise is booked. And when the cruise is booked you will have to pay the regular deposit amount based on the length-100$ deposit

Both of these options allow for changing the cruise dates/ship as long as you keep the same booking number.

There are two ways

1. book a specific cruise and pay the regular deposit based on the length of the cruise and then receive on board credit for the new cruise based on the length of the cruise. 3-5 nights=50$, 6-9 nights=$100 and 10+ nights =200$. The OBC can be used like cash on the cruise.

2. Next cruise option, no specific cruise, book under one name only for $100 NON-refundable deposit, never expires. The OBC will be applied once the cruise is booked. And when the cruise is booked you will have to pay the regular deposit amount based on the length-100$ deposit

Both of these options allow for changing the cruise dates/ship as long as you keep the same booking number.

Thanks for the information. I am hoping to book our next cruise while on the AOS in May.

I think option two will work for us since we don't know where we want to cruise to just yet.

Archived