6 and 7 year old in St Thomas

Baxter

My sister is looking for suggestions of what to do in St Thomas with her boys. I recommended Magen's Bay, but she feels the oldest would get bored easily ... he's not a beach kind of boy (probably unless there was a jet ski or something).

Any suggestions for other things to do?

My sister is looking for suggestions of what to do in St Thomas with her boys. I recommended Magen's Bay, but she feels the oldest would get bored easily ... he's not a beach kind of boy (probably unless there was a jet ski or something).

Any suggestions for other things to do?

We brought our two children to the Coral World Aquarium and then to Coki Beach, which is right next to it. There is really great shallow water snorkeling at Coki. Perfect for kids. We bought our son's snorkel gear and vest from home. They sell dog biscuits that the kids can throw in the water to attract the fish. Also, St Thomas is a great spot to let the kids do their souvenier shopping as there are tons of stores across from where the ships dock.

But then again, my kids wouldn't get "bored" at a beach. ;) There aren't many oceans in Central PA...lol.

We're in the middle of arctic tundra up here! ;) You'd think that in the middle of winter, the idea of playing on a beach without a parka, snow pants, touque and mittens would be remotely appealing. But the "I'm bored" song would rear its ugly head after about 5 minutes. Kids....

We're in the middle of arctic tundra up here! ;) You'd think that in the middle of winter, the idea of playing on a beach without a parka, snow pants, touque and mittens would be remotely appealing. But the "I'm bored" song would rear its ugly head after about 5 minutes. Kids....

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh I would crack. God bless your sister's patience. When I have heard the words "I'm bored" from my kids I was none too happy. If they utter those words at home, I grab big huge black garbage bags and tell them that I will begin loading all of their toys to give to children who will actually use them...lol. They wouldn't dare say they were "bored" on a beach...lol ;)

When we were in St Thomas with our boys we rented a jeeped adn cruised the island ourselves. Wehad a great time. We stopped at several beaches and high points of the island to take pics and see the sights. We had a ball!!!! The drive itself is interesting b/c they drive on the left side from the right seat!!! YA ..... a little scary but an experience.

Archived