Blue Hawaiian Time Question

ScarletKND

I just received my reservation confirmation from Blue Hawaiian. We are scheduled to check in at 8:15 AM, but we aren't supposed to dock in Kauai until 8 AM that morning. Is it realistic for us to make it to Blue Hawaiian by 8:15 for check in?

Did you tell them that you were on a cruise ship? If you are on time on your arrival into Kauai and docking...it should be no problem....as it is only a 10 min. walk to the place.

If this seems not good with you...call them and re-schedule for a later time slot.

Chuck

I just received my reservation confirmation from Blue Hawaiian. We are scheduled to check in at 8:15 AM, but we aren't supposed to dock in Kauai until 8 AM that morning. Is it realistic for us to make it to Blue Hawaiian by 8:15 for check in?

It is scary to make your reservation first thing in the morning. If the ship is late, your tour will be cancelled. And those times are cutting it really close. I have seen a lot of angry people arguing with the tour operators and shore ex people when the ship is late and their tours are scheduled. The only answer they get is "I'm sorry. Nothing we can do about it except give you a refund".

Archived