Beach Towels

rsp392

Do I need to pack beach towels for our excursions or does the ship provide them? I have never taken a cruise before - anything that I should take that I might think would be provided by the ship and is not?

Thanks,

RSP

They will have beach towels in your cabin, that can be use either for the pool on the ship or taken off the ship. Just keep track of them because you will be charged if you lose them.

One of the recent changes on some ships (Freedom I read about & Voyager I saw for myself) is that you get to sign for the towels by the pool. You'll need your ship pass.

They provide them, but I still bring my own. For one thing, they stand out from all the other towels when at the beach so I can always find my spot if I am out walking, etc. Really I just like my own since they are neat towels and much lighter and easier to pack than the towels provided on the ship. I love the new Liberty towels though and might let them charge me for them just cause I want a couple!! Haven't seen them offered for sale online yet.

Archived