Bring Soda On Board

We always take a case of water (because its nice to have the bottles) and a case of Diet-Pepsi. We just stick a suitcase tag on each case and hand them to the porter when we drop off our bags. (with a couple extra bucks just for good measure) They always have made it to our room. :D

What is the easiest way to take the Diet Pepsi on?

I think in the can, but not too sure.:p

Or you could try a ziplock bag, You know the ones, If the two tabs yellow and blue make green, there seeled, so no leeky...

We put two fridge packs in a small suitcase. We also took a travel softpack cooler that had a strap. We kept the pop iced in it all week. When it was time to pack we had the small suitcase and travel cooler to pack things in we purchased.

What is the easiest way to take the Diet Pepsi on?

I like taking the small PET 500 or 710ml bottles of soda. I find they are a convenient size, more durable than cans and have caps to reseal the bottle. They come in a six pack that is easy to handle.

I think in the can, but not too sure.:p

Or you could try a ziplock bag, You know the ones, If the two tabs yellow and blue make green, there seeled, so no leeky...

:pYou are too silly!

We put two fridge packs in a small suitcase. We also took a travel softpack cooler that had a strap. We kept the pop iced in it all week. When it was time to pack we had the small suitcase and travel cooler to pack things in we purchased.

Great idea....thanks!!

We packed an entire suitcase with soda, water and juice. We didn't have any problems and when the cruise was over, we had an empty suitcase to put the things in that we purchased. It worked out well.

Ya know....this is why I love these boards! I'll use the empty suitcase (at the end of the week, of course!!) to put our dirty clothes bag in. You guys are awesome...thanks!

Archived