Carnival PVP ??

Gypsywych

I have the opposite problem. I do not like my carnival pvp. I have used him twice and each time I feel like he is just hurrying me along. I wish I could get a different one.....but I hate to hurt peoples feelings.

I have the opposite problem. I do not like my carnival pvp. I have used him twice and each time I feel like he is just hurrying me along. I wish I could get a different one.....but I hate to hurt peoples feelings.

I hate hurting people's feelings too but you know what...you don't benefit from anything if they are not helping you and you are not happy...then you are hurting yourself...it's fairly easy to get another one to be quite honest. You could ask a friend for theirs if they have a good one or you could call and speak to someone else and let them know you want to change and why...you don't ever have to confront yours again and it's not like you will run into them at the store...

I have to say that mine is awesome...she can sit and talk to me on the phone forever, she gives me great advice and tells me great stories about her cruising experiences. That sounds like someone more to your liking and from the sound of it there are a lot of others that people on here use that are just like mine...

Just b/c you use a particular PVP for 1 or 2 cruises, doesn't mean that you have to continue using them for ALL of your cruises.

Afterall, How are they going to know that you've booked another cruise with someone else?(if you Don't tell 'em, they'll Never know) , therefore you won't have to worry about hurting anyone's feelings.

Oh, I think the minute you give up your past guest # they will learn you are no longer working with them. But if they rush you along or don't treat you as you should be treated, then you should change PVP's.

As to thanking....I wrote a letter to Guest Relations a few months ago and as an aside I mentioned how much I liked my PVP and he called to thank me. So, the word does get passed down. Just remember...they are working for YOU.

Oh WOW I have the best PVP there is!! She is like talking to good friend!!1 She freindly, funny, and best of all she knows her stuff. She tries to help anyway that she can to get the best price for you and the best cabin for you. When the prices falls so does our price I think i will give that address a letter real soon!!!:p

If I wanted to tell some one just how awesome my PVP has been, who would I tell?

Call and ask to speak to her supervisor? Write/email?

:cool: :cool: It is ironic that you ask this tonight. I just asked my PVP who I could contact regarding his service. He gave me his supervisor's email. I wrote a note to him, I heard back within 20 mins and he is forwarding my email to the head honcho. Hopefully something can be done to reward him as he has been absolutely super. I feel for those who have less than steller PVPs - no matter what I email him on, question I ask and even personal information on what's to do in a port (outside of Carnival) he replies pronto.:cool: :cool:

I love my pvp, she is fantastic. She should get an award for patients when it comes to me. I call her quite a bit just to ask stupid questions and she is always graceful. I need to send a letter telling Carnival how wonderful she is.

I have a great PVP also. She checks all the time to see if the price of our cruise has dropped. Yesterday she called to tell me it was down $200. and I would get that off my bill. I was very happy. She is very patient with my questions. I will send in a letter for all her help.

I hated mine, he was rude and pushy he would call me and not even have my name right, after I married my wife, she got a call from one based on her past guest ID and we have used her the last couple of times and she is fantastic. We use her now and do not mind that i might pay $100 more for a cruise verse an internet TA becasue of her and her service.

Just b/c you use a particular PVP for 1 or 2 cruises, doesn't mean that you have to continue using them for ALL of your cruises.

Afterall, How are they going to know that you've booked another cruise with someone else?(if you Don't tell 'em, they'll Never know) , therefore you won't have to worry about hurting anyone's feelings.

They will know. I had some friends who I referred to my awesome PVP. My friends already had another PVP but they didn't want to work with him.

My PVP booked my friends and the next thing they know, the old PVP is calling them for their final payment. Somehow all their information got transferred back to the old PVP they didn't like working with.

Thank you all for your replies!

and yes, I'm keeping my PVP, bless her adorable lil heart!

Now come on, I thought you liked her??? :p LOL ... hey, your in the South, you know the TRUE meaning of "bless her lil heart" don't ya??? :p

Archived