Australia & New Zeland

Cal Cruiser

I just booked a cruise for the Australia & New Zeland cruise in Feb 2006.

Can anyone tell me if they have taken the cruise and how they liked the cruise? The cruise is on the Diamond so anyone can tell me how they liked the ship that would be very much appricated. also any tours that are a must please tell us.

Thanks

I have done this itienary twice in the apst 2 years and going again this December over Xmas on the Sapphire and next year from Singapore-Sydney on the Diamond....Of course it goes without saying for us, that as Canadians we just love Australia and New Zealand because it is very similar to Canada....there is so much to do and great reliable weather to enjoy....we just love this area of the world...far to travel to but worth the time on a plane!

estebofarr et al, I will be doing a Live from the Sapphire everyday while I am onboard from Dec 23/04-Jan06/05 from Sydney-Auckland and will also post a full review upon disembarkation.....will try and give you all the juicy details on this new ship making it's first time in the South Pacific and Tasman Sea crossing.

Archived