Elation question...

gia0330

Does the Elation have a miniature golf course? We were on the Paradise last year. They had one, and I thought the two ships were similar.

thanks!

NO, there is no mimiature golf.

I just got off the ship a few days ago and for an older ship i was very empressed.

I think i liked it just as much as the newer ships i have been on lately.

The only thig it lacked was an area just for teens but i had no kids with me so that was not a problem.

There was one on Sky [or was it Sun] Deck forward last year. Next to the jogging track. If it's not there....what happened to it?

Ok perhaps you have me there, i never when up to sun deck, i walked every deck but that one so i guess it could be there.

It was raining very hard on our sea days so i didn't get up that high.

Sorry if i mis informed the OP.

Yep, there's mini golf on the Elation. We didn't get a chance to play, but we strolled around the course and it's definitely there. It's all the way up top, and we found it kind of by accident when we were exploring the ship.

Ok perhaps you have me there, i never when up to sun deck, i walked every deck but that one so i guess it could be there.

It was raining very hard on our sea days so i didn't get up that high.

Sorry if i mis informed the OP.

Hey welcome back!

Sounds like you had a great cruise! Isn't the Elation a great ship? I have to tell you she is still my favorite Carnival ship. We sailed on her when she was new and again last August. I agree she is in great shape. Just wish she had balcony cabins:( And glad she is back on the west coast. I think we will be doing a yearly cruise on her lol! She has the best crew ever in my opinion. Just the whole atmosphere on that ship is great. I did hear from several crew members that they were stoked to be sailing out of San Diego. Who wouldn't be lol. How did you like sailing out of San Diego? That's my fav port to sail out of.:)

Archived