purchase alchohol for consumption on board??

cruzdon

does anyone know if you can still purchase bottles of alchohol for consumption on board. the last time i sailed RCCL you could purchase at a somewhat inflated price to bring back to your cabin.

if anyone knows for sure i would like to know. like to have a few drinks in cabin before dinner. i don't really want to carry any on.

thanks

I guess what i should have more specifically asked is purchasing unopened bottles from the liquor store on board. In 2003 you could buy say a litre of crown royal for something like 19.95 duty free for taking off the ship. But, you could also buy the same bottle for i think it was 27.95 to consume in stateroom. i was just wandering if this was still the case.

thanks for the help.

donald

I guess what i should have more specifically asked is purchasing unopened bottles from the liquor store on board. In 2003 you could buy say a litre of crown royal for something like 19.95 duty free for taking off the ship. But, you could also buy the same bottle for i think it was 27.95 to consume in stateroom. i was just wandering if this was still the case.

thanks for the help.

donald

Archived