Sun Coordinator...???

halliewd

I emailed the Ship Coordinator [shipcoordinatorsun@ncl.com] for a bar set up on 1-15-08 and got an acknowledgement receipt.

I understand she replies to those sailing first...we sail on 2-23-08 and I still haven't heard back from her....is this normal...any suggestions?

My guess would be that you'll receive an e-mail any day now. They don't usually start to work a sailing until 2-3 weeks before the sailing. If you're not comfortable waiting, why not forward back your initial e-mail noting that it's not a second or duplicate request, but that you're just following up to make sure it was received? :o

I think they do them 1-2 weeks maximum before sailing. We emailed early January for bar set-up on the Jan. 26 cruise, got an acknowledgement email on Jan. 8, and then confirmation of our order on Jan. 21 and confirmation of billing on Jan. 23.

Don't worry, they'll get back to you soon.

I also emailed her twice regarding bar set up and faxed her regarding Romance package. Nothing.. nada... zip... :rolleyes:

I have decided against a bar set up, since it would cost us $70 and we wouldn't drink a bottle between the 2 of us in our stateroom in a week! I am, however, concerned about the Romance package, as I would really like that to go through..:)

I hope she confirms soon. Can anyone tell me if/how/when she would confirm receiving my fax? :confused:

I also emailed her twice regarding bar set up and faxed her regarding Romance package. Nothing.. nada... zip... :rolleyes:

I have decided against a bar set up, since it would cost us $70 and we wouldn't drink a bottle between the 2 of us in our stateroom in a week! I am, however, concerned about the Romance package, as I would really like that to go through..:)

I hope she confirms soon. Can anyone tell me if/how/when she would confirm receiving my fax? :confused:

I should mention, we also cruise on the Sun Feb 23rd..

I emailed the Ship Coordinator [shipcoordinatorsun@ncl.com] for a bar set up on 1-15-08 and got an acknowledgement receipt.

I understand she replies to those sailing first...we sail on 2-23-08 and I still haven't heard back from her....is this normal...any suggestions?

I am on the same sailing as you....haven't seen you at the roll call in a while. I have spoken with the coordinator her name is Holly. Tomorrow is actually her last day as coordinator for the Sun. They are going to have a temp in her place. She is setting up our meet & greet.

I started emailing here the beginning of January and made several calls to here and she just got back to me the beginning of this week to get my cc #. I am sure you will get a call or an email. If you go on our roll call board you will see a phone number for the coordinator.

Will you be joining us at the meet & greet?

Have you had any luck hearing back from the coordinator? We have a meet & greet scheduled for Sunday the 24th from 11 to noon in the Borneo room....email me (my address is on the roll call) if you are interested.

Archived