?'s about what drinks are included in soda card?

moon girl

I am wondering if anyone knows if you buy a soda card are you able to get non alcoholic drinks like pina coladas etc. as well? Also what clothing is appropriate for the non formal nights in the dining room. Thanks! We are going on the Destiny March 9th cruise, can't wait!!!!

soda. That's why it's called a soda card.

Edit -

Is there a dress code for the dining room?

Depending on the length of the cruise, either formal dress or casual resort wear is required in the Dining Room. The dress requirement for children is the same. For those not wanting to dress up, the Lido restaurants are open nightly (with the exception of the last evening of the cruise), and have a casual dress code. Formal Wear: tuxedo (optional); suit and tie; sport coat, tie and slacks; evening gown; cocktail dress; pantsuit Casual Resort Wear: sport shirts and slacks; dresses; skirts; pantsuit NOTE: Shorts, t-shirts and bathing attire are not permitted in the Dining Room during dinner.

No, just soda and juices...if you want virgin drinks, they are $1 less than the regular drinks.

I generally dress up every night... but you can wear capris, skirts, etc. Some wear jeans... wear what you would wear to a decent restaurant.

sorry just soda!! Juices are free. since i quit drinking soda thats one thing that won't be on my bill:p

All juices are not free. Just the ones from the Lido. Juices ordered from the bar, without the card, you will be charged for.

soda. That's why it's called a soda card.

Actually, no. Juices and non-alcoholic mixers are also included (like Bloody Mary's, maybe a Shirley Temple for the kiddos if you have a friendly bartender, grapefruit juice, pineapple juice, etc.).

Archived