Etched Glass photo w/led light

criscruise

I have a wonderful remembrance of our cruise on NCL Spirit to Alaska 2004. There was a booth on board that offered a photo etched on glass about the size of a postcard. It sits on a small led light stand. Our is of us standing on a Glacier in Alaska. It was one of the best vacations we'ver ever had. Anyway, the led light is no longer working. I have the box, but no info. in it on manufacturer or warranty. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and where I may get a new light base?

Thanks so much.

Wendy,

Thanks. No it's not a battery. It is electric. It has a cord. The lights flicker and 2 have gone out which is really weird since it is LED and they are supposed to last close to forever. I just need to find a new base and haven't been able to.

Thanks for the reply. I will keep trying. I love this picture.

I have a wonderful remembrance of our cruise on NCL Spirit to Alaska 2004. There was a booth on board that offered a photo etched on glass about the size of a postcard. It sits on a small led light stand. Our is of us standing on a Glacier in Alaska. It was one of the best vacations we'ver ever had. Anyway, the led light is no longer working. I have the box, but no info. in it on manufacturer or warranty. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and where I may get a new light base?

Thanks so much.

I work for a company called Glass Creations and we design stuff like you are talking about.

Checkout the website and get in touch with me. http://glasscreations.net

Scott Stephens

http://alyscotravel.com

sstephens@glasscreations.net

Archived