Any ideas how to make this feeling go away

tbrown

A while back I saw where you posted the following on another board:

"Well, if I don't get pg on this cruise. I will hopefully be in Oct (with dr help) and we will be cruising again in Dec 05 so our baby or babies (using clomed) will have their sea legs. But of course it is in the blood daddy was in the Navy."

Any chance this might have anything to do with your nausea and swaying house?

tbrown-Sorry you feel so bad! I can totaly understand. Before I ever cruised I had vertigo problems and I was so dizzy that I was ill. Anyway, I went to the Dr. and he gave me Anti-Vert. I believe it is similar to other over the counter motion sickness medicine. It has to do with your inner ear canal, either a virus, or could be fluid. It will clear up, but, take it easy (I fell in the shower when I was dizzy!) and try to take some sort of medicine. Unfortunately this will probably not be the last time this happens. I am usually ok on the cruise but on the last couple days I make sure I take the medicine pretty regularly and then for a few days at home and it seems to really help. I try to nip it before I start feeling really bad cause once you are to that point it seems harder to rebound. Hope this helps!

Archived