Glory 8/30/08. Anyone else booked?

TRSGayle

Hi, We have our third cruise booked and wanted to know if there were anyone else out there going on that date? It's just my husband and I this time and on our last cruise I started a thread and wound up meeting the best group of people with whom we still keep in touch with. There were about 40 of us in all and we all met on board at a designated spot. Wonderful CRUISE! Just wondered if anyone was out there this time that is sailing 8/30/08????? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you don't mind large groups on your cruise, because there will be a rather large group on this sailing.

A local radio station here in Orlando has a group booked on this cruise and they are WILD PARTY people, nudity and all. Monsters Real Radio 104.1

We were on the Inspiration with them last August and ignored them, but I don't think I'd want to deal with it for 7-days.

The Glory is a huge ship so you should be able to avoid them, plus they will be having their own separate private parties.

:mad:

Hope you don't mind large groups on your cruise, because there will be a rather large group on this sailing.

A local radio station here in Orlando has a group booked on this cruise and they are WILD PARTY people, nudity and all. Monsters Real Radio 104.1

We were on the Inspiration with them last August and ignored them, but I don't think I'd want to deal with it for 7-days.

The Glory is a huge ship so you should be able to avoid them, plus they will be having their own separate private parties.

I've never heard anything good about large groups so I'm very disappointed that my much anticipated 1st B2B is going to be putting up with a bunch of WILD PARTY PEOPLE:mad: .

I've heard nothing but bad about those kind of big groups. What type of music is played on that station????

It is a talk radio station.

The Monsters in the Morning radio show's target audience is the young white male. Yes, they have a big redneck following! Sorry.

I've actually been to one or two of their events around town and they are quite fun if you are into partying. Don't know that I'd want 7 days of it.

I can't imagine that they will have more than a few hundred people. That leaves a few thousand of you. You should outnumber them.;)

• 3 months later...

Archived