cost of things on Labadee?

jgiczewski

It all goes on the ship card - no cash except for the flea market. Cost was the same as the ship so figure 5.50+ for drink 2.50 or so for soda. Tea/lemonade were free like on the ship and your soda card works for soda there as well. They say al food is brought from the ship anyhow. Hope this helps!

Thats my very favorite port. Just rent a mat and lay in the water. I loved every relaxing minute of it.

As for the flea market- talk them down. You can walk away and they'll follow. They are all very pushy. If you are an easy push over make sure you take someone who isn't with you.

The show they put on in the pavillion is really good. They'll put that on as they serve lunch. Of course- they ask for tips.

Your sea pass buys all of your drinks. They still have the 'drink of the day' there and also any other mixed drink you would want. Its Royal Caribbeans little part of heaven. I wish I could stay there all week.

They have a sip slide, jet sking etc. But since we had done so very much walking in the three or four days before this, it was just relaxing to me to sit back and watch the world go by.

Anywho- thats just my 2 cents worth.

Archived