GEM: Which resturants do you pay for?

LOWTYD

The NCL site does not tell you which resturants you need to pay extra for. They used to have some sort of hint that is was extra but no longer.:confused: Can anyone tell me wihich ones they are? Are they all $20 per person?

Thanks

I believe it's $20 for Cagney's (but $30 for the extra-special meals like the 1-1/2 lb. Maine lobster or Surf 'n' Turf), $15 for LeBistro (but $20 for the "Taste" menu, which I think is double stuff -- ribs and filet and somesuch), and $10 to $15 for the Asian restaurants.

the only one we'll be eating at is Teppanyaki's. We love the Japanese steak house hear and it's pretty expensive. So, we'll go to it once on the ship as a treat.

Otherwise, I'm not paying twice for food! I'm too cheap. It's like going to restaurants in port. The reason we take cruises is because it is all-inclusive. Granted it's not ALL inclusive, but why pay extra for something in port when I can eat "for free" on the ship.

Archived