Airbrush Tanning and swimming??

Liesel

Let me see if I understand this.

You're going to get spray painted so you LOOK like you have a 'tan'?

What complete absurdity.

Not so absurd whatsoever.

To the OP: I have had it done, never went in the ocean afterwards though, so i cannot comment on that. Regular showering and what-not is not a problem though, you just cant really "scrub" if you know what i mean. Lasts about a week before you notice any type of of fading. By fading though, i mean, it comes off in patches, so, unless you really planning on keeping it going, going in for your touch ups like once a week, or are ready to spend and hour really exfoliating your skin to scrub it all off, its not for you. As far as getting it done though, i highly recommend you NOT doing it yourself. There are plenty of salons out there that now offer, probably even more so than regular tanning beds, a Mystic type bed that sprays you evenly all over. Its not something that just fades away like a regular tan. Hope this information was helpful, is it something i would recommend?.....If you have the time for the touch-ups, yeah,it looks really good, natural and even, if you have a busy schedule and am not always going to be able to go for the touch-ups, don't bother.

My mom and sister tried the Jergens stuff last year and were both an obvious, uneven, orange color all summer long. :eek:

Coming from the north myself, I would expect to see white skin throughout the ship (at least for the first few days). I really don't see what the big deal is. People really tease you? That is shameful.

Archived