Early boarding?

5Stringer

Boarding for our Emerald cruise starts at 1:00 and we have to be out of the hotel by 11:00. Are we able to get on the ship early, or just find a way to waste a few hours??

Thanks,

Where are you leaving from--usually we can board at noon--or before--we do show up before noon--then we get on--dump our stuff i the cabin--then find the dining room that's open for lunch--this is usually accomplished without asking--you will be told to go to the HC

Nancy:D :D

Seems to me we don't get on so early in San Juan

Boarding for our Emerald cruise starts at 1:00 and we have to be out of the hotel by 11:00. Are we able to get on the ship early, or just find a way to waste a few hours??

Thanks,

Where are you leaving from--usually we can board at noon--or before--we do show up before noon--then we get on--dump our stuff i the cabin--then find the dining room that's open for lunch--this is usually accomplished without asking--you will be told to go to the HC

Thanks for the answer. We are leaving from Ft Lauderdale.

Haven't boarded at FLL--only disembarket there--Princess had an excursion for us before going to the airport-----we went on one of air boats--great fun--some alligators--known as Port Everglades--or so I think

Archived