Review-Pearl Feb 3-8..The long wordy version

Can I just say that Migglewump Fizzlebottom is the funniest login name ever. Made me laugh for a bit...

Yeppers, and also it sounds very geriatric.

P.S. I still laugh when I think about that "geiatric" and the "baby boomer with the beeping digital camera".

I'm still waiting for the review to come out where some "geriatric" complains about the rude Gen X-er who was inconsiderate enough to prop their cabin door open when they (or their wife) made doo-doo in the potty. Sometimes, there are things more inconsiderate than a beeping digital camera..................:o

the review and the ensuing debate have been hilarious. Bravo to the opiniated of the world!

Baby boomers were those who were conceived immediately after WWII when all the husbands and fiances came back, which would make them about 62 or so.

I remember when the school system realized they were not going to have room for all those babies when they got to school age, so they started building schools. Then after the boom went through there were vacant schools being leased out for other purposes than teaching the boomers.

I'll have to read the article cited a few posts above to see why the "boom" continued for 20 more years.

Archived