RCI diveshop question?

I noticed that they have a diveshop aboard the AOS.

Can anybody tell me what they sell in this shop?

I may need another "shorty" suit. It looks like I may not fit in the one at had this summer!

I also would like to buy a water wallet.

I am sailing in 2 weeks, so I can not buy this locally.

Thanks,

Hi. I'm JST's DD at your service. I was on AOS in October. Yes the have some wetsuits. But, not many and no variety. You can rent allsorts of gear scuba and snorkel. I do recommend taking your own reg. and BCD. I was witness to a young fella who had to much fun the night before and lets just say I will never be without my own reg and BCD (no a pretty site)!!!! :eek: The dive shops on the tours also have dive gear you can rent, and a small amount for purchase. If you go into PR a day early I recommend looking for a shop there, though I don't know about the pricing. Hope I helped ya'll out. ;)

Hi. I'm JST's DD at your service. I was on AOS in October. Yes the have some wetsuits. But, not many and no variety. You can rent allsorts of gear scuba and snorkel. I do recommend taking your own reg. and BCD. I was witness to a young fella who had to much fun the night before and lets just say I will never be without my own reg and BCD (no a pretty site)!!!! :eek: The dive shops on the tours also have dive gear you can rent, and a small amount for purchase. If you go into PR a day early I recommend looking for a shop there, though I don't know about the pricing. Hope I helped ya'll out. ;)

Thanks for your reply's.:) I only do snorkeling. Too chicken to try diving!:(

I do bring my own equipment. I am arriving the day before in San Juan. I should be able to find something there, I hope.

I mostly wear a shorty to avoid sunburns. I burn easily.

Thanks again,

Archived