Need Help from Experienced Cruisers

Bernbun29

All: We went on our first cruise with Princess last year and thoroughly enjoyed it - - my question is on disembarking. We were in port when we woke up that morning, and I'm assuming disembarked somewhat based on our return air flight time -- we got to the airport and had a lot of time to kill --- my question is I would like to take the 11:45 a.m. flight back, do you get "priority disembark/color tags" when you have an earlier flight? Do you see this as a problem? Thanks!

Yes, you will be assigned a color/number for disembarkation according to your flight times. They will send around a sheet to your cabin to fill out and return to the pursers desk a few days before the end of your cruise so they can issue you the proper disembarkation times.

11:45 out of FLL should give you lots of time. We have actually made 10:40 flights before out of FLL with two hours to kill at the airport.

And with the new disembarkation procedures in place, it makes it a lot easier than it used to be.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

When we were on the CB in January, we were assigned the color tags by our deck (Dolphin). Becasue we had an earlier flight (12:05 PM) , we went to the purser's desk and easily changed the tags for an earlier disembarkation. We had a 12 noon flight and got to the airport in plenty of time to wait 2 1/2 hours at the airport before we boarded our flight!

Archived