time:pier to pic paradis to friars to maho

LaPetiteNancy

Hello

I asked these questions on my other thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=624448&page=2

but some peoples used my thread to post their own questions and it's OK but I am afraid that no one in seeing my last question..

I hope this is OK

OK, so basically I wanted to know the times from

1) RCCL Pier to Paradise peak?

2) Paradise peak to Friar's Bay? (then I know we walk 10 mins to happy bay)

3) Friar's Bay to Maho Beach?

I will be drinving counterclock

and...

4) At what time, the lastest, should I leave Maho Beach, considering my ship leaves at 6pm (but I have to give back the rented car before 5pm)

I was thinking at 3pm or 3h30pm, is it OK?

5) At Pic Paradis (Paradise Peak) ...

-from the start of the road of pic paradis to the gate, how much time does it take to drive there?

-I think I remember reading that you have 2 trails once at that gate...

How long is the short hike and how long is the higher hike?

and can you tell me how to find these trails (which trail is which)

I am asking all of this because we don't want to lose time searching and searching.. so I have to plan everything very carefully

thank you for your help,

Nancy

OK,

I've been reading some other similar post and now I know to leave maho beach at 3pm at the most.

We were told by our taxi driver to leave the beach by 3:00 Ship time to avoid traffic. The Ship left at 5:00 and we had plenty of time to take in the shops at the pier, and sample the rum....Mmmmmmm

there is a draw bridge you need to get over. I believe it goes up at 3:30. If you dont make it over before the bridge goes up, you will be in traffic for hours. we left Maho at about 3:10 and it took roughly 40 minutes to get back to the pier. We made it over the draw bridge with about 10 minutes to spare so we got pretty lucky. Traffic is bad so give yourself a couple hours if leaving after 3:30

I'll keep searching for my other questions

but if you have any idea, please tell me, it will be easier for me, as I can't stay long searching over the internet, my back and shoulders don't like it

Thank you

Archived